Week 4- Staying Strong

Hello 1C families,
Here we go...week 4! Thank you so much for your continued support throughout this journey. I was saddened by the news that we will not be going back this school year. This was a year of many firsts' (pun intended). I cannot help but reflect on the past year. One word that keeps coming to mind is, blessed. I feel very blessed and thankful for all of our 1C students and families. You all have made my first year as a teacher and at Old Bonhomme so amazingly wonderful and memorable! This is week 4 of eLearning. As mentioned please let me know if you have any questions. I will be posting another Flipgrid assignment. If you have not already submitted a video please do so.  Additionally, we will be meeting again on Wednesday at 1:00 for our zoom check-in! I will send a reminder about our meeting on Tuesday.
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8

Week 6 We can do this!