Greetings!

Hello 1C families and friends,
Welcome to our 1C blog! I hope this blog post finds you well. I am excited to start this new eLearning journey with you! Every Friday I will be posting our lesson plans for the coming week. Please explore the blog.  I will be adding more content as we progress on this journey. I know that my 1C firsties will be working extra hard at home to continue all the progress they have made this year!

*If you have any questions please reach out via email. My office hours will be from 9:00-11:00 a.m., Monday-Friday. The office hours are for a quick response; however, I will be available from 9:00-3:30 p.m. Any emails received after 3:30 will be corresponded to the following day. Thank you so much for your continued support and understanding throughout this journey. 

↓↓Click on the links below ↓↓

Greetings from Mrs. Castle and Blue! 

Week 1 Lesson Plans (3/25-3/27) 







Popular posts from this blog

Week 8

Week 6 We can do this!