Week 3

Hello 1C families,

I hope that your second week of eLearning was a success! Thank you so much for all the pictures and videos that I have received!  I love seeing my 1C firsties in action! I wanted to let you know that this week 1C friends will be working on reading, writing, and word study each day. This is new from last week. *Please make sure you check out the different tabs on the blog such as our weekly read-alouds, counselor resources for weekly messages from our OB counselors, and the multiple optional/additional eLearning resources. If you have any questions, please make sure to reach out. We are in this together!

Thank you for working hard at home and staying dedicated throughout this time.
Happy week 3 and keep on keeping on!  
Please click on the two links below: 

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8

Week 6 We can do this!