Week 8

Hello 1C families,

Well, the last week is here.  When thinking of the end of the year, this is not what I had pictured, but I am so thankful to have been part of this educational journey with you and your families! I am blown away by your support and understanding during this unexpected time. Looking back on this first year of teaching, I am just so thankful that you have given me the opportunity to work with your family and have been so encouraging through it all. Every note of thanks, thoughtful gift, and kind words that you have shared with me have meant the world to me! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for partnering with me on your child's educational journey. 

* I went to clean out our classroom and packed all student belongings. Please make sure to go to school and pick up their belongings on our assigned date, as artwork and art portfolios are included in their personal belongings. If not picked up, belongings will be donated and art portfolios will be stored away until next year.


Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 We can do this!